Jeunesse’s one dozen awards at the 14th annual International Business Awards say as much. For the second straight year, the only worldwide, all-encompassing business awards program has honored our company as a global pinnacle of over-achievement.
Notably, our leadership of Founders Randy Ray and Wendy Lewis, and CVO Scott Lewis earned gold for Management Team of the Year, while each earned high honors in individual categories. And our NV BB Perfecting Mist Foundation brought home top honors for Best New Product of the Year. Jeunesse was one of just seven companies to be recognized in 2017 with 10 or more Stevie Awards.
Gold Stevie Awards:
- Jeunesse Founders Randy Ray (CEO) and Wendy Lewis (COO) and Chief Visionary Officer Scott Lewis for Management Team of the Year
- NV BB Perfecting Mist Foundation for Best New Product of the Year – Consumer Products
- The 2017 Jeunesse Lifestyle Rewards Incentive Trip to Dubai for Best Internal Recognition/Motivational Event
Jeunesse Company Awards Included:
- Fastest Growing Company of the Year (U.S. and Canada)
- Company of the Year – Consumer Products
- Company of the Year – Health Products & Services
Executive Management members recognized:
- CEO Randy Ray — Executive of the Year – Consumer Products
- COO Wendy Lewis — Woman of the Year
- CVO Scott Lewis — Maverick of the Year
- CMO Mark Patterson — Marketing Executive of the Year
“We are pleased and humbled to once again be among the top recipients in the International Business Awards, and to be recognized among the successful organizations and executives from around the world honored in the competition,” said Chief Visionary Officer Scott Lewis.
The International Business Awards are open to all organizations worldwide. Winners were determined through more than two months of judging by the average scores of more than 200 professionals worldwide. Awards will be presented at a gala event in Barcelona on Oct. 21. A complete list of Stevie Award winners is available at:
Please click here to see more about your global opportunity with Jeunesse.