We are thrilled to announce Jeunesse® is the winner of 17 awards in the 23rd annual Communicator Awards, an international awards program that honors excellence in marketing and communications. Our creative and communications work in print, video, social media and packaging was recognized with two Gold Awards of Excellence and 15 Silver Awards of Distinction.
The competition is judged by members of the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts (AIVA). These top-tier professionals work at media, communications, advertising and marketing firms, as well as major corporations such as Coach, Disney, Estée Lauder, Lockheed Martin, MTV Networks and Pitney Bowes. This year, the judges scored more than 6,000 entries from around the world, making this the most competitive awards program for creative and communications work.
Two of our key marketing pieces won multiple awards:
- “We Live Jeunesse” magazine — one Gold and four Silver Awards for writing, design, photography and content (available in your Joffice™ under the “Shop” tab, Marketing Materials)
- Jeunesse product catalog — three Silver Awards for design and photography (available in your Joffice, under the “Shop” tab, Marketing Materials)
Three of our videos were honored for branded content:
- “Instantly Ageless™ by Jeunesse” — Gold Award
- “M1ND™ An Ounce of Genius” — Silver Award
- “What Does Your Day Look Like?” — Silver Award
Other creative works recognized with Silver Awards:
- Instantly Ageless Flawless Photo Contest social media campaign, for content marketing
- Luminesce® Flawless Skin Brightener, for packaging
- Our blog, for content marketing and writing
- “Jeunesse Guide to Social Selling,” for writing and design
“We strive to create top-notch marketing and training tools that help Jeunesse Distributors share our story and the unique benefits of our products simply and effectively. We are honored that the AIVA has recognized these efforts, along with the talent and creativity of our Marketing and Communications team.”
– Chief Visionary Officer Scott Lewis